Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kenya, Here We Come!

We've had so much going on that this poor blog has been sorely neglected!

The Rio Rancho Water Walk was a huge success! There were about 120 people in attendance and we raised about $2500 toward well #4.

Since the walk, we've seemingly been in crazy fast forward mode. Justin is still adjusting to his new job and new profession as an attorney. The kids and I finished up our homeschool year. And, I've been packing and planning furiously for my next jaunt around the world. Yesterday I pre-cooked and froze 19 meals so my fam won't starve while I'm gone. Whew!


Now, I'm off to Africa in just four short days! I am traveling with a team of six. While we're in Kenya, we have a number of things on our agenda. We're conducting pastor trainings, worldview trainings, two crusades, and two mini-VBS's. In addition, we will be visiting well sites and hosting a launch party for the one that is in progress and the one that is coming soon!


On Sunday, I will post a list of specific prayer requests. For now, I leave you with a video from the WW. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews