Friday, April 20, 2012

God is Moving

I have no words right now. Remember how I said two days ago that I couldn't wait to see how the third well will come about? I didn't have to wait long...... the THIRD WELL IS FUNDED. We are completely blown away! 

Our partner in Kenya, Tom Abungu, says, "What God Can DO No Man Can Do.... I have just told Pastor Sylvester from the village and teachers at the two school we are going to drill the well and they are so excited at the answered prayers... They are now even more encourage to pray for more wells to keep on coming as it will help the area extensively."

He says they feel like God is remembering the forgotten people. Oh, Lord, what an honor to be able to minister to Your people who feel as though the are they least of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews